Question about Computers & Internet
I have AOC N20W monitor, and when I connect it to my Samsung R530 laptop and change the settings to "Show monitor only" I get black screen on the monitor with a message saying "Input Not Supported". When I change setting to "Duplicate monitors" it shows the screen but only with my laptop monitor's resolution with "Input Not Supported" message. I have been looking for drivers on official AOC website but it didn't have the drivers for my monitor. If you know how to fix it please help.
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Input not supported
1. Restart the computer.
2. When the computer begins to reboot, press the F8 key repeatedly in one second intervals until the "Windows Advanced Options" appears.
3. Select "Enable VGA Mode" and press ENTER.
4. Select your operating system from the list and press ENTER
5. Follow your normal log on procedure.
6. RIGHT CLICK with mouse anywhere on your desktop.
7. Select PROPERTIES.
8. Select SETTINGS then select ADVANCED.
9. Select ADAPTER then select LIST ALL MODES.
10. Refer to your monitor user's manual or Quick Start Guide for the recommended resolution or mode for your monitor.
11. Select OK then APPLY then OK.
12. Depending on your computer setting, you may need to re-start the computer for the changes above to take effect.
Hope its useful!
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
SOURCE: hi...my AOC 17" CRT monitor
Change to the lowest settings you can on the other monitor, then connect the 17" CRT. If you can see anything, go to display settings and slowly bring the settings up. If you lose the display, press "n" (there is a dialog box asking if you want to keep the settings, y or n). Most likely it is a refresh rate that is set to high. Try setting this to 60 Hz for starters.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Windoze is not detecting the monitor correctly. Right click the desktop as you had before to get to the display settings. Click the "advanced" button at the lower right, on the next window, click the "Monitor" tab, and remove the check from the box from "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display". That should add to the settings the 1400 X 900 resolution you are looking for.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
What resolution are you trying to run? The native resolution for your monitor is 1440 x 900, setting to that should fix your issue
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | AOC 936sw 19" Widescreen Lcd Monitor -...
Jun 27, 2011 | AOC 23 E2343fk 23 LCD TV
Sep 16, 2010 | Samsung R530 Notebook
Mar 16, 2010 | AOC 19" LCD HDTV Monitor
Feb 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 04, 2009 | AOC CT720G 17" CRT Monitor
May 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!