Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
We have a file that is processing on our KIP 3000..but it appears to be "stuck"...we cannot delete it but it is not actually processing. We had a paper jam, and somehow in the process of clearing the jam, the file stopped processing, but can't be cleared. Any ideas how to get it out of the queue...we've deleted all the other jobs that we had queued up, turned the machine off, unplugged, etc...no luck. Thanks for any help you can give.
Have you tried going to safe mode, turning off the printer and manually opening it at the control panel>printers... try and delete or cancel prinitng at these settings...
Posted on Dec 09, 2007
SOURCE: hp laserjet 4250
This happens when the printer is printing duplex job. i.e. trying to print the other side of the page.
However check the functionality of the printer by performing Paper path test.
This would help us to know whether the printer as a stand alone ... is fine or not.
From the control panel of the printer, scroll to Diagnostic > paper path test.
Select the following in sequence.
Source: All trays
Print Test Page
Check if you get the same error.
If yes, upgrade teh firmware of the printer.
Let me know the end result. We still have more depending on the above test.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2015 | HP DESIGNJET 500 InkJet Plotter Printer
on Apr 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
EASEUS Deleted File Recovery is a powerful and free file undeletion solution for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7. It is capable to recover lost files even after a deletion or even when recycle bin has been emptied. It can undelete files on any valid logical disks visible by operation system. In the case of damaged disk volume or partition, please use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard. EASEUS Deleted File Recovery is an easy-to-use program with a Graphical User Interface without technical skill requirement through the whole recovery process. Simply launch the software, specify the disk where lost data located, click "Next" button, all the deleted files will be listed. Bonus its free
Hope this helps
Jul 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
there are many freeware data recovery programs available on the web
Apr 09, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jun 24, 2011 | Dell Vostro 200 PC Desktop
Nov 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2009 | Nikon D40 Digital Camera with G-II 18-55mm...
May 04, 2008 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Digital Camera
829 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!