Question about HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The margins for US letter are 3mm (0.12 inch) (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
You can customize certain media. The instructions for doing so can be found in the user manual beginning on page 25. Download it from:
Please rate this solution. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
To enable fax confirmation via the device control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Select Print Report, and then Fax Confirmation.
3. Select one of the following: On Fax Send, On Fax Receive, Send &
4. then press OK
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
there are 3 possible reasons you are getting this error.
First :It could be a bad phone cord connected. try with another phone cord.
Second : the phone cord you are using is 4 wire conductor ( HP printers use 2 wire conductor ) and
3rd : It could be faulty line ( There is too much noise on the line for a valid connection between two fax machines to complete. The noise problem might go away over time.)
Solution : Retry the fax reception at a different time when telephone line conditions have improved. Call the telephone provider if line conditions fail to improve.
Try running the Fax Test from Printer Setup Menu.. Press Setup and under Tools - you will find Run Fax Test - Check which all parameters it did not pass.
Posted on Jul 01, 2010
SOURCE: My hp photosmart c309a printhead
1. Plug the printer in the wall socket directly (Don't use the surge protector
2. If the issue shows up again, take the printheads and the ink cartridges out and clean them with a clean cotton cloth or paper towel and make sure that there is no ink as well in the copper contacts of the print heads and the the place where the printheads fix in the printer, there as well there are some copper contacts, so clean them as well with the que tip (Little bit moisten it)...
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer while it is turned on and keep the ink and printheads out
4. Wait for 2 mins and then plug the power cable in...
5. Then once the printer shows that printheads missing, put the printhead in and then the cartridges
6. If the issue still doesn't gets resolved then follow the step given below
Take the printheads assembly and the ink cartridges out of the printer
While printer is On unplug the power cable from the back of the printer While the printer is unplugged, press and hold # & 6 on the printer together for 30 secs and after 30 secs while holding those buttons, plug the power cord in the back of the printer
After plugging back release the buttons after 6 secs
And then when printer asks for printheads and cartridges then put them back in
If the issue is still there then check the dates written on the printheads, if they appear to be in warranty please call Hp Tech Support and check if they can replace it but make sure you don't mention that you're using refilled ink cartridges (if in case you are using) Thanks and regards (All the best!!)
Posted on Oct 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2015 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Dec 01, 2012 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Mar 07, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Apr 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Apr 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Dec 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Dec 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Nov 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!