Question about Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
The parental controls are set and it wont go on the internet because of parental controls
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reset Parental Control
Press and hold both VOL- on the TV and 0 on the
remote control simulaneously for a few seconds
until the LOCK menu appears on the screen and
then the password should be cleared.
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
SOURCE: Parental control
Here is the procedure to reset the parental lock code:
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
SOURCE: PS2 PARENTAL CONTROL CODE
This is the only way to turn "off" parental control lock on the custom setup screen.
1) turn off ps2 with no dvd in drive.
2) turn on ps2 and insert dvd in drive.
3) when it asks about parental password, choose 'yes'.
4) when prompted for password, press 'select'.
5) the prompt will change and say 'delete password'. enter '7444'.
6) enter a new password (0000 works).
7) registration complete, dvd will start playing.
8) once the movie starts, press 'select'.
9) click the 'stop' icon.
10) click the 'stop' icon again (the icon must be gray even when you have it highlighted).
11) navigate to 'custom setup' ('select', setup icon, custom setup icon)
12) move to parental control option, press right directional button, enter password (0000).
13) move down to 'level'.
14) move up to desired level (off is at the top).
15) click 'x'.
16) go back to 'select' menu options, and press 'play'.
17) while movie is playing, eject disk and remove dvd.
18) turn ps2 off using switch on the back, keep off for five seconds.
19) turn on ps2, put dvd back in.
20) happy dance. ;)
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
On the pin screen, select I forgot.
On the secret question screen, select I forgot.
Check Inquiry Number – Call Nintendo Customer Service at 1-800-255-3700 and provide the inquiry number shown here, and the date that is set on your Nintendo DSi. You will then be issued a master key. Tap OK.
Enter the master key and tap OK.
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Aug 09, 2014 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Jul 08, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 03, 2014 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Mar 30, 2014 | Nintendo DSi Blue Console
Dec 01, 2013 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Oct 14, 2013 | Nintendo Tin Star for 64
Apr 29, 2012 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
Feb 24, 2012 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: