Question about HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
HURRAY, I was alredy scared that I have to by new printer, but luckily it was simple problem with the back cover, it should be firmly closed (rotate top end to right). huhhh...
It was just a sensor that did not allowed printer to start
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Feb 11, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 25, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 27, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 22, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jun 04, 2009 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
May 01, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
May 01, 2009 | Cannon Canon i960 Photo Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: