- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Panasonic JS7500 (JS-750WS-U35) has been a legend in the hospitality ... and when you buy one from us or send one in for repair, you will get it back like new! ...New CRT Tube; New Key Mode Lock; New Keyboard Overlay; Set of Keys ...
Have you tried removing the batteries and letting the internal power decay for an hour or so - in other words try to get them to forget what they were. Then replace batteries and try again. I guess you've consulted the user manual, is there a reset button hole anywhere on the base unit? The sort you stick a pin into.
I do not have the manual but normally a portion of the back slides open and the batteries are contained in that opening and connected with a red and black wire. Since you are going to buy batteries take it to where you bought it and they will show you and happely sell you batteries. RadioShack comes up for this phone.
No it would not be advised to go for a lower mAh as your phone would not perform as eficiently and also too I would recommend to replace it with same as qriginal 1.2 v -Ni-MH battery . And you can get any battery from Amazon .Com at avery good price, that is my go to place if I want something specific.
First, check the wirings (power cord and phone cord). Are they properly plugged in to their outlets (power outlet and phone jack, respectively)? Have you tried plugging in another phone? Does it ring? If yes, it could be your phone system, if not, let's try this troubleshooting steps. This is one of the basic troubleshooting steps for cordless phones. Unplug the battery from the phone/s, unplug the power plug from the main base unit. Wait for 10-15 seconds and plug everything back in. First the batteries then the power plug.
Based on similr incidents, initial suspect would be the fuse box specifically the relays and diodes underneath. Next would be the starting relay, the ignition switch and the voltage regulator . These four (4) major components are a few of the electrical parts that are tied up directly to the battery even when the bike is off. Hence, a fault on any of them would disharge the battery.
However taking into account that most GSXR750 uses a 12V, 10AH battery, it would take a considerable load/short to discharge said battery in just 20 minutes, meaning whatever it is, it will heat up very noticeably. It would aid you in determining the probable partial short by feeling which of the above cited components heats up.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.