- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Why will it not connect? Give us more details if you really want help. What kind of error message are your getting? Do you have the wifi turned on? Check both sides and the front of the laptop for the wireless button and make sure it is on.
Are you connecting to the right network and know the password?
since when it is not working???
- is your wireless switch is on?
- press Fn+F5 and make sure wireless is enable
- then check your driver if necessary uninstall and reinstall drivers specially wireless 802.11
- go to device manager>>network adapter>>click + sign>>right click on the 2 drivers and choose uninstall>>find small pc icon with magnifying glass on it then click it(there should SCAN FOR HARDWARE CHANGE poped up)
- drivers will appear again
- restart system
- try to reconnect again to your network
- if able to detect ur network and forgot WEP KEY call your ISP provider