Question about Plumbing

1 Answer

I need an instruction manual for my rothenberger RP30

Do you know where i could get a manual for the above product

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 374 Answers

Http:// is the site Joe where you will be able to get that information. They also have a customer cervice number on the site as well if that does not meet your demands. Most hydrostatic pumps work on the same principle so if you are not satisfied with the help the site or customer service provides let me know and I can probably point you in the right direction. Thanks for using Fix Ya and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Posted on Oct 22, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a new 12"

All you really need to do is install it with a slight dowward slope,1/8 inch per foot is fine.point spout as close to straight down as you can. If you are soldering the silcock in place make sure you have it wide open to avoid damage to seat washer. One thing lots of people forget is that these silcocks are not freeze proof and they leave a hose connected. Quite often water will freeze in hose then go back into body of the sicock and cause it to split. You won't notice this till next time you turn silcock on and it gets real wet real fast.You probably already know this but after30 plus years as a plumber you wouldn't believe how many I have replaced because they left the hose on. Anyway best of luck to you and hope this answers your question.Thank you.

Jun 24, 2011 | Mueller Plumbing

1 Answer

Need instruction and advice on how to hard plumb my above ground pool.

You have to find out what are your suction ports (for example skimmer would be one you probably don't have a main drain)once you have all suction ports located pipe separately back to pump and create a manifold so that you can isolate each suction port with a valve on each line then tie all back into a single line then into suction side of pump then pipe return side of pump back to the return ports of pool installing a valve as you come out of pump you don't have to separate these lines.

Apr 11, 2011 | Plumbing

1 Answer

How much space should i leave between loops on roof tape?

1st You must know that you can attach the heat tape by spiral wrapping, or by straight run (in- line with the pipe); held temporarily with a few pieces of tape. Of course you will need to apply an insulating wrap (in either case).
The straight run gives the least heat per foot but covers more pipe. The tighter (closer) the spiral wrap of the heat tape loops, the more heat per foot but the shorter the coverage. If the pipe is 1/2" or 3/4" DIAM. then a straight run is sufficient. If 1" to 1 1/4" then a very wide spiral. If 1 1/2 to 2" then a closer loop spiral. In no case should the loops touch each other nor be closer than 3/4" to each other. And avoid having the heat tape cross itself at valves, elbows, etc. PLease note that this is all based on winter temps of 0 degree F. or above and using normal 1" THICK WRAP INSULATION. If you have temps down to -30 or so, then give minimum 2" thick insulation.
Good Luck Macgivor.

Nov 27, 2010 | Easy Heat Water Pipe Heating Cable

1 Answer

Can I fill an old wood stove pipe going through the concrete foundation wall with concrete mix? It is above outside grade so wondering if i can remove the pipe, block the inside and fill it from outside....

Im not sure about what you are calling the pipe block but if the out side is above grade use hydrolic cement mix or water plug get out all loose meterial it will bond find just don;t let water get in from out side because if it freezes the ice will expand and crack the repair and over time will start to leak you may want to seal the repair from the outside with a product called water stop i think thats what its called inselx is the co. that makes it then top coat it On the inside you can do what ever works and looks good as long its not leaking from the out side it will last

Nov 21, 2010 | Plumbing

1 Answer

I bought my home in 6/09, there is a omnifilter wholehouse water filter u25 installed, in the basement. On the top of the product it says bypass. My question is What does this filter do exactly and what...

Inside the housing is a replaceable filter cartridge. Filters used for this type whole house filter housing come in micron ratings from 5 micron - 50 micron. The smaller micron the finer it filters (that is not always good because it can significantly reduce flow rate and pressure in home). 30-50 micron filters are the most common used. The filter should be changed every 3 months minimum and sanitized with a a cap full bleach when reinstalling filter. Omni filter housings are notorious for the bypass leaking when turned and the bypass freezing up to where it won't turn. There are no manuals for this.
You can find filters at most any hardware store or water treatment company.

Aug 23, 2010 | Plumbing

1 Answer

I've made a 10m water level using two 5m lengths of clear 6mm internal diameter pipe joined in the middle with a proprietary tube connector. I looped the tube with both ends next to each other and the...

The internal diameter is notional and if the two lengths you have used came from different production batches then their average internal diameter along the length of one half may be different to the other. The fact that there is such large ratio between the length of the tube and the internal diameter only makes matters worse.

You need ideally to source a single 10m length and to select a larger internal diameter to maximise accuracy: 10mm i/d will be better but if you can cope with the extra volume of liquid then 15mm or even 20mm will be much more accurate.

Jul 16, 2010 | Plumbing

1 Answer

One bedroom in my house is always colder than the others . i have radiators in my house. they are the ones that are in the wall , not the big old ones, they are flush to the sheet rock if that means...


Oct 21, 2009 | Plumbing

1 Answer

I have installed a fluidmaster 400 bottom inlet

I have installed 400A or 400LS valves on systems as low as 30psi, but below that I don't know that it would work very well if you needed it to fill faster.

Keep in mind that your pressure to the toilet will be 1/2psi for every foot above the fill level of the tank, which is reduced by friction loss in the pipe and fittings on the way to the toilet.

Sep 27, 2009 | Fluidmaster Plumbing

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

490 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plumbing Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

13751 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

26149 Answers

Gil Shultz

Level 3 Expert

3320 Answers

Are you a Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides