- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello Margaret, 1. Go to: http://www.retrevo.com/support/Vivitar-DVR-850W-Camcorders-manual/id/23444bh039/t/2/ (Be careful to copy ALL of the URL address). 2. Download the user manual to your PC. 3. Usually the folder with the new PDF file opens autimatically, when the down load is colplete. 4. Double click on the new PDF file. 5. Read the "Gettrin Started" chapter. Hope this helps.
You can convert mini disc ( 8 cm diameter ) to a standard DVD disc via your PC.
Please follow this steps :
1. Install your canon software/driver in PC
2. Install DVD creator in PC ( common software is use Nero scout)
3. Download your mini disc data to PC
4. Enhanced your data with Nero
5. Burn your data to standard DVD
Make sure you have DVD RW hardware in your PC.
Transfer media from my camera to my computer manually (Using Windows) 1. Use the USB cable that came with your camera to connect your camera to your computer. 2. MSDC appears on the LCD. 3. A window appears with a list of options, select "Open folder to view files" and click OK. 4. Open the DCIM folder and the folder inside to view the media files. 5. Select the media and copy the files from this folder into your computer. Optionally, select the files and choose Copy from the Edit menu. Then select a folder and choose Paste from the Edit menu. 6. We recommend that you copy the images into the Pictures/My Pictures folder and the videos into the Videos/My Videos folder. 7. Do not disconnect the cable during transfer. Doing so will cancel the transfer of any files on their way to your computer.
This camera does not need specific drivers from Vivitar (driver=instructions for hardward like a camera) If you miss the old program you can probably download from the vivitar site their "Vivitar Experience Image Manager". If you're having a problem with codecs (the information your computer needs to decode video formats so you can watch them) you can get all the latest codecs by going to google and typing in "download matroska pack" and download the matroska codec pack.
Before shipping back, there is one routine to try:
1. Turn off. Remove battery pack and internal disk battery (right side, under coin-slot cap) 2. Move main power dial, clicking into each mode on the dial, 3 seconds each. (this discharges residual charge). 3. Twist off lens; make sure pins and contact points aren't blocked. If needed, wipe gently w/soft cloth. 4. Re-attach and reinstall batteries. 5. Cross fingers
If this doesn't fix it, the repair center will have to.