Question about Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
The picure has a doubling effect kinda like you should be wearing 3-d glasses to get a clear picture. I just bought the tv from a friend and have no manual. He says it was fine before and probably messed something up from laying it down while transporting it
Enter the I2C Service Menu, be sure the power is OFF.
1. On the front control panel, press and hold the INPUT button.
2. Then press the POWER button for two seconds.
3. You may keep the INPUT button depressed until you see the OSD with the Service Menu displayed.
4. If you don't see the service menu, please repeat Process making sure you wait until the Power blinking LED stops.
5. Execute the Memory Initialize operation after the adjustment values have been written on a sheet of paper. Highlight “MEMORY INTI”, arrow to the right and hold the button to the right (approx 5 sec.) until a check mark appears in the box. This activates the Memory Initialization.
6. After the Memory initialize operation has finished (10~15 sec, the channel will revert to CH 3.) the pink image symptom should be fixed.
7. Write back the adjustment values from your notes to their respective adjustment parameters in the adjustment mode. (In other words, set the Data Values back to the the Data values written down before the Memory Initialization procedure). NOTE: Make sure the SELECT Button is pressed on remote after every change to the values. Failure to do so will result in the data values not being changed.
8. Exit I2C menu. Press exit repeatedly until you go back to the normal picture.
9. Turn the set off-on and Confirm the picture remains in a good condition.
BE SURE TO COPY DOWN DATA SETTINGS BEFORE INITIALIZING I2C SETTINGS
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
From your description I think your problem is "Ghost" or you can say out of convergence.
If you know how to enter I2C Service Menu it could be done with in couple of minitues.
Means you have to change some values of light engine to avoid double image.
Dont Forget to Rate!
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V3000 Television
Apr 29, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Aug 20, 2010 | Flat Panel Televisions
May 24, 2010 | Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Nov 27, 2009 | Flat Panel Televisions
Apr 08, 2009 | Samsung LNT3242H Television
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: