Question about Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
The picure has a doubling effect kinda like you should be wearing 3-d glasses to get a clear picture. I just bought the tv from a friend and have no manual. He says it was fine before and probably messed something up from laying it down while transporting it
Enter the I2C Service Menu, be sure the power is OFF.
1. On the front control panel, press and hold the INPUT button.
2. Then press the POWER button for two seconds.
3. You may keep the INPUT button depressed until you see the OSD with the Service Menu displayed.
4. If you don't see the service menu, please repeat Process making sure you wait until the Power blinking LED stops.
5. Execute the Memory Initialize operation after the adjustment values have been written on a sheet of paper. Highlight “MEMORY INTI”, arrow to the right and hold the button to the right (approx 5 sec.) until a check mark appears in the box. This activates the Memory Initialization.
6. After the Memory initialize operation has finished (10~15 sec, the channel will revert to CH 3.) the pink image symptom should be fixed.
7. Write back the adjustment values from your notes to their respective adjustment parameters in the adjustment mode. (In other words, set the Data Values back to the the Data values written down before the Memory Initialization procedure). NOTE: Make sure the SELECT Button is pressed on remote after every change to the values. Failure to do so will result in the data values not being changed.
8. Exit I2C menu. Press exit repeatedly until you go back to the normal picture.
9. Turn the set off-on and Confirm the picture remains in a good condition.
BE SURE TO COPY DOWN DATA SETTINGS BEFORE INITIALIZING I2C SETTINGS
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
From your description I think your problem is "Ghost" or you can say out of convergence.
If you know how to enter I2C Service Menu it could be done with in couple of minitues.
Means you have to change some values of light engine to avoid double image.
Dont Forget to Rate!
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2013 | Hitachi 51F500 51" Rear Projection...
Aug 30, 2011 | Philips 55PP9502 55" Rear Projection...
Nov 06, 2010 | Toshiba 42H81 42" Rear Projection...
Jun 20, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Apr 05, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-6043 60" Rear Projection...
Sep 05, 2007 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KD-27FS170 TV
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: