Question about HP Computers & Internet
Go to your orignal homepage. then click tools on the menu bar
then click use current page or default homepage.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2014 | google.com
Mar 07, 2014 | Dell My XPS M2010 Notebook
Jan 06, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer.
3. Select "Internet Options."
4. The "General" tab appears.
5. You'll see the "Home page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Internet Explorer. You should see your new home page.
Firefox for any operating systemChanging your home page in Firefox is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Browse normally to the web page you want as your home page.
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Firefox.
3. Select "Options."
4. Click on the "General" tab, if it is not the first to appear.
5. You'll see the "Home Page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current Page" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Firefox. You should see your new home page.
For Google chrome try this.
Aug 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Jul 23, 2011 | Google Talk
Feb 14, 2011 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Feb 07, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!