a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The game can be found for 5 dollars at your local store, but the problem is that you can downlaod it from megaupload, but then you need rar, or you could do it with the pirate bay, but then you need a torrent downloader. I would preffer yuo the torrent one, search in the piratebay for skidrow san andereas and download it with utorrent (can be found in google) try to search in youtube for "san andereas for free" you can find much free games there, but be aware for scammers and virusses, if you do the torrent one you would safe for virusses (if you did exactily what i said you to do) ___ im new :D
- Click on Start / Control Panel - Go to Network and Internet then Network and Sharing Center - On Network and Sharing Center on your Right where its written Task, you will find Change Network adapters. click on it - Right Click on Local Area Connection / Properties - In General Menu / look for Internet Protocol (IPV4) - Double Click on IPV4/ choose use the following IP
Ip adresse: 192.168.0.15 subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 default gateway: 192.168.0.1
Use the following DNS server: DNS1: LEAVE IT BLANK DNS2: LEAVE IT BLANK
Press apply and ok Close everything, your local area connection should show you: "Local Area Network Connected" Disable your Antivirus and Firewall ( for test ) and try accessing internet it should work
Configure your browser also IE : Tools / Internet Options / Connections / Lan Settings / Tick "Automatically detect settings" Ok and try accessing internet.
Firefox: Tools/ Options / Advance Menu / Network / Settings / Tick " Auto Detect Settings for this Network, apply ok.Close firefox and start again it should work.
try to disable the LAN by clicking Start > Control Panel and then click Network Connections . Then right click Local Area Network connection then click disable. Restart the pc and do the same thing except you will enable the Local Area Network. Check if you will have internet connection..
1. check first your lan connections,
click start, go to control panel, click network connections din check your local area connection.
2. right click the local area connection, then try to disable and enable it.
3. if not been solved,
try to look the driver of your ethernet drivers
look at and search your motherboard's brand and model then search it and download for your drivers for your network adapter.
or you may try this,
1. right click my computer
2. click properties
3. clcik hardware tab
4. click device manager,
5. click network adapter
6. right click the name of your network adapter then, click update
find out where the torrent files are downloading to, then copy them onto usb etc. and u might want to goto program files andcopy youre torrent client, then after reinstallation just copy them to their right places