Question about Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black Unlocked GSM Tri Band Cell Phone
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi i have a Sony
Please follow this steps :
1. check you simcard and account availability.
2. check your mobile network signal if its stable.
3. try to transfer your sim into another phone and check whether you can send message further,if is,probably you have a phone problem.
* If the problem is your mobile,try to erase some messages or stuffs cause might your phone memory if full.
* otherwise,reset your phone so that the program will be refreshed and all back to default.go to setting > master reset and click that button. If ask you for the code, the default code is 0000 or enter your desire code if you change it previously.
Note : if you intend to reset your phone,be sure to back up all important data and other stuffs because everything will be erased after that method and return to its original settings.
Posted on Jun 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2011 | Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black...
Feb 26, 2011 | Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black...
Feb 22, 2011 | Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black...
Feb 14, 2011 | Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black...
Sep 07, 2010 | Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black...
Mar 10, 2010 | Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black...
Jan 27, 2009 | Sony Ericsson SonyEricsson Z250i black...
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: