Question about HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
I downloaded driver for hp scanjet 4400c it doesn't work properly with many erorrs so i tried compatables but no success so pls help?
Hi there from Germany - English isn't the best but got the same problem solved so give it a try:
- first connect scanner to computer without having the drivers already installed
- next computer claims driver cd put in yours from XP or select downloaded XP-driver
- try if scanner works - sometimes they do already
- if not head over to System management or system control what it's called in english
- choose add device and choose scanner
- now Windows tries to install a xerox-driver - allow this
- and now it should work - if not sue hp! (But buttons for direct printing etc. might not be working anymore - except via the software itself - no more via the buttons
Hope I could help
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Look at my solution here
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | GE Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2015 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 28, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2008 | Samsung ML 1610 Laser Printer
Feb 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 11, 2008 | Samsung ML 1610 Laser Printer
Jan 29, 2007 | Samsung SPP-2020 Thermal Photo Printer
5,370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!