Question about HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
I downloaded driver for hp scanjet 4400c it doesn't work properly with many erorrs so i tried compatables but no success so pls help?
Hi there from Germany - English isn't the best but got the same problem solved so give it a try:
- first connect scanner to computer without having the drivers already installed
- next computer claims driver cd put in yours from XP or select downloaded XP-driver
- try if scanner works - sometimes they do already
- if not head over to System management or system control what it's called in english
- choose add device and choose scanner
- now Windows tries to install a xerox-driver - allow this
- and now it should work - if not sue hp! (But buttons for direct printing etc. might not be working anymore - except via the software itself - no more via the buttons
Hope I could help
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Look at my solution here
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2015 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Oct 31, 2011 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Mar 01, 2011 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Feb 08, 2011 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
May 31, 2010 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Nov 20, 2009 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Jul 14, 2009 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
5,376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!