- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Samsung Galaxy S4: WiFi not scanning for networks:
Try these troubleshooting tips:
1. If this is happening at home, it could be your network setup is having issues, turn off your router/modem, wait 2 minutes, and then turn the router back on.. wait for the router to connect and then try again..
2. Go to:
Settings > WiFi > (remove your network & then re-add it, don't forget you need your WiFi password in order to log back in)
3. Go to:
Settings > Connections (Network Connections) > More Networks > turn on Airplane Mode > wait a few seconds and then turn off Airplane Mode
4. Go to:
Settings > My Device > Turn Power Saving Mode Off
Open your wifi on the phone and press and hold the wifi network that you want to connect to then click (modify) re-enter the security code for the wifi network again and then connect. If that does not work then the wifi signal is weak and you'll need to get closer to your router.
Another thing is to choose United States for your Wifi Region in the wifi advanced settings menu.
-- uncheck (avoid poor connections)
-- check scanning always available
-- Wifi Region Code (select United States)
Since you let the battery die, just remove the battery and leave it for about 5 minutes, then you fix the battery back on the phone. Then you connect the charger to the phone first before connecting the charger to the power outlet, leave it for about 30 minutes, then unplug the charger from the phone and power it on, this time it will turn on properly.
When the phone turns on, ensure you delete some unnecessary files away from the phone in order to free the phones memory.
You can connect the HTS Desire Cell Phone to the internet via Wi-Fi. Press the menu button from the home screen and tap Settings > Wireless & networks. Turn the Wi-Fi check box on and the phone will scan all the wireless network available with in the range. Choose from the available wireless network you want to connect and enter the password or pre - shared key and the successful wireless connection will be established.
1. Turn the mobile phone off for a second and turn on, check if you have network signal. If still not working, try #2 2. Turn off the phone and remove the battery and sim from the phone for a couple of second. Return everything and turn on the phone. If still no network or no signal from you network provider, try #3 3. Turn off the phone and remove the battery and sim from the phone, insert the sim card to your other phone and check if you can make and receive calls and text messages. 4. Insert a your other sim card from your phone and check if you can do the same.
**With this, you can identify what needs to be repaired or replaced. (Sim card or Mobile Phone). If you cannot make and receive calls and text messages using no. 3 method, it is the sim card that has the problem and needs to be replaced. But if with #4, the phone has the problem and not the sim card. You need to contact your Service/Network Provider from technical help.
1 please contact the network provider.. 2.if
puk code is not blocked call from ur phone or try it by other friend's
number to contact network operator.. they will give u the pin number
back.. thank u sir. don't forget to fix..