Question about PC Desktops
It looks that the laptop has a main problem.
1. turn on the laptop
2. press immediately the F8 key.
3. If you press o.k. the F8 key, it should open a menu.
4. go to open laptop in error mode, or something like this.
5. press intro and wait until the laptop continues loading.
6. When loading is finish, go to start, programs, accessories, system tools, restore system
7. restore the system to a previous stay.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2012 | Dell PC Desktops
Feb 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer
Apr 05, 2010 | Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
Aug 21, 2009 | Dell PC Desktops
Mar 25, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex GX270 PC Desktop
Mar 16, 2009 | Dell Dimension 5100 (D51L1) PC Desktop
Jan 02, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2350 PC Desktop
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!