Question about Computers & Internet
It looks that the laptop has a main problem.
1. turn on the laptop
2. press immediately the F8 key.
3. If you press o.k. the F8 key, it should open a menu.
4. go to open laptop in error mode, or something like this.
5. press intro and wait until the laptop continues loading.
6. When loading is finish, go to start, programs, accessories, system tools, restore system
7. restore the system to a previous stay.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer
Apr 05, 2010 | Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
Aug 21, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex GX270 PC Desktop
Mar 16, 2009 | Dell Dimension 5100 (D51L1) PC Desktop
Jan 02, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2350 PC Desktop
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!