Question about Sony KV-27V22 TV
Want to adjust color screens and vertical
First, I would do a factory reset. Press power on the TV to turn it on. Press SET UP on the front of the TV. Press CH- (channel down) Next, on the remote control, press MENU. Make sure the cursor is beside VIDEO and press RETURN. Press the UP and DOWN or + and ? buttons to scroll to the item you want, and press RETURN. Press the UP or DOWN (+ or -) buttons to adjust the item AND press RETURN to save the setting. Do this for each category you want to adjust. We hope this helps you, and please let us know if you need any additional troubleshooting. Best regards. nightdiver
Posted on Jul 25, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2012 | RCA F27442 27" TV
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Jan 05, 2011 | RCA F25442 25" TV
Nov 14, 2008 | RCA F36650 36" TV
Dec 23, 2007 | JVC AV-27530 27" TV
Aug 22, 2007 | JVC AV-27320 27" TV
Jan 01, 2007 | RCA F27440 27" TV
Nov 06, 2006 | Sony KV-32S26 32" TV
Jun 20, 2009 | Sony KV-27V22 TV
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: