- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are few options by which this problem may rise .
* Old battery will not charge if its bulged. so get new 1
* Check if the charging plug in side th mobile has not broken.
* There mite be a short connection with the pin which will not charge the battery.
* take battery out keep it in sun for 5 mins and use it.or rub in 1 direction. mite work.
* If there is a problem with the board , check below
First Option: mostly nokia chargers doesn't make problems... just try the following.. connect ur mobile with a system (usb cable)... found out whether it is charging or not... if the same prblm appears then there is a prblm in ur cell phone or power jack(socket)... if it charged with usb cable buy a new charger Please change Phone Bettery and check the charging IF Charging Problem not Solved So
Secend Option: Your Phone charging IC Fault So Please change charging IC And charging Problem will Solved Quickly
If your phone was bought in the last 6 months you can go to nokia care
center and demand for a new battery for free provided you have the
Did u try another charger of the same mobile company,if yes ,and it
works ,the problem is with your charger.You can either buy a new
charger or get an all battery charger ,a china piece that recharges all
batteries of any mobile company.You can get it below 2$ .
If your battery doesn't charge even with other charger of the same
company then the problem is with your battery.If you are a nokia user
,here is the price list of all nokia batteries.
Either your sim card is not seated correctly, the contacts are dirty, the sim card is dead, the copper contacts in the phone do not reach the sim card or the electronics in the phone are faulty.
try to change a new battery'
or maybe the sim card driver is unsoldered' or need to replace.
here is the pics.
skilled technician can do.