Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Recently purchased new ink cartridges for my Cannon Pixma 160 but the ink level indicators still display "ink levels low" plus warning LED's for both Black & Colour cartridges ???
Previous ink cartridge replacements have been ok.
I can still print ok but warning message appears with every print job.
How do I reset the ink level indicators ?
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Oct 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Nov 30, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Sep 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
1,933 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: