I have 1 Gb mp3 player in SONY Brand, it was purchased just before 3 days and today iam using it first. I have copied one data from my computer on it and removed safely. But when iam trying to see that again it does not open.
Please i hope solution from you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) open 'windows media player'
2)click on either 'copy' (if the menu is down the left hand side of the page) or 'rip' (if the same menu is along the top
3) make sure there is a green tick in the boxes next to the songs you want
4) somewhere near the top right corner, it says copy music.
5) let it copy the music!
6) now open 'my music' in your folder
7) open the folder that the computer has put your music in. BEWARE the folder may be called unknown
8) click on 'edit'
9) click on 'select all'
10) click on 'edit'
11) click on 'copy to folder'
12) this opens up a mini box. now you need to find your mp3. click on the + sign to the left of it, then click on the + next to hard disk', then click on music. then press OK.
13) let it copy!
link your USB port between Computer and ILO player.
1.Click on START at lower left corner on you computer. choose "Explore"
2.look for ILO driver on start manu on left hand side. left click one on it. right hand click you will see the drop down options
3. Choose "Format" BESURE that you are going to format ILO NOT your hard drive. it will ask you again that you really want to format it. "yes"
4. copy new mp3 files to ILO. That will be finished. you can start playing it again.
Yes, you can, although using Window Media Player to transfer/sync is very slow. It is essential to use Windows Media Player if you want to transfer licenced .wma files but it is quicker to just drag & drop the files in Windows.
(.wma files are like mp3s but use a different encoding method)
If you are happy to take the slow route using WMP, (or you need to use WMP to transfer .wma files) then connect your player to the computer by USB, open WMP & click "Sync". Your player should show & you can add files to it in this window.
For quicker file transfer, just locate your connected mp3 player (Start/MyComputer) then copy & paste, or drag & drop files or folders onto it.