a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jun 2, 2012 - Uploaded by 90GTVert
Part 2 of a 4 part video detailing all of the basic settings and ... Two-Stroke Scooter / ATV Carburetor Settings ...
Aug 15, 2011 - Uploaded by Cpt MishMash VonRandom
If you are having trouble with your mini bike/quad whereby its difficult to ... Two-Stroke Scooter / ATV ...
quad 50cc carb Questions & Answers - Fixya
www.fixya.com > Forum > Tags
50cc carb wondering what the factory setting is for a 2002 50cc Kawasaki kid's ...aeon mini kolt 50cc quad will rev a little then cuts out no power Likely a lean ...
Hi, Bridger if your bike has been sitting idle for months or years and you did not do any pre-storage maintenance I feel your pain it will probably have a dead battery and not want to start or if it starts it will idle and run poorly, here are the following steps necessary to complete in order to get your bike back to an acceptable running condition.
1. If your battery was 3 years or older when you last had the bike running you should replace it.
2. If you believe your battery might still be serviceable remove it from the bike and put it on a 1 or 2 amp trickle charger for 24 hours. If it is the old lead acid type with visible cells and acid levels fill each cell to the top line with distilled water and replace the caps, run the vent tube into a plastic or styrofoam cup, any cells that are cloudy/milky replace the battery.
3. After charging remove the leads and let the battery sit for a couple of hours then check the battery voltage with a volt meter, you should have 12.5 volts or better, any readings in the 11 volt range you need to do a proper load test on the battery and replace as necessary, any readings in the 10 volt range you have a dead cell and replace the battery.
4. Drain and flush fuel tank, google " how to clean a motorcycle gas tank" find a couple forums to view the different options available.
5. Remove your air cleaner and clean and re-oil per Mfg. specifications.
6. Remove the carburetor, disassemble and decontaminate with a carb dip or if you have EFI remove injectors and clean with carb spray and compressed air
7. Remove fuel valve and filter disassemble and clean as necessary, remove fuel lines and replace with new ones.
8. Replace spark plug with a new one and check for spark.
For more information about your issue please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day. Kawasaki Prarie KVF400 ATV Repair Project Part 1 https://www.tradebit.com/filesharing.php/search/0/1997+kawasaki+prairie+kvf+400+f Owner Manuals Service Manuals Kawasaki Vehicles
If you follow the address below and click on button (technical and quad parts) scroll down to the botom of the page and there should be all the manuals available for free download www.apachequads.com/technical-parts.php