- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi plz i realy nide help for my phon NOKIA Type RM-1MODEL 6630 WHEN I WHANT TOO CONNECTE MY PHON FOR MY PS I DONT HAVE RESULTA I DONT SEE THE PHON IN PS I WANT TOO PUT MUSIC IN VIDEO IN PICTURE BUT I CANT I DONT SEE IT MY PS PLZ HELP ME SORRY FOR MY INGLES MY EMAIL IST email@example.com
hi..please follow these steps..in order to unlock your phone..
Warning: Do not enter any wrong unlock unlock codes on your Nokia 6630 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch on your Nokia 6630 without any sim card. 2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 6630. 3 - Compose #pw+CODE+1#. 4 - The Nokia 6630 would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!
Note :For Nokia 6630 mobile phones locked to the network Fido or Rogers in Canada follow these instructions : 1 - Switch on your Nokia 6630 without any sim card. 2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 6630. 3 - Compose #pw+CODE+7#. 4 - The Nokia 6630 would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!
The letter p appears if you press the button star(*) three times quickly The letter w appears if you press the button star(*) four times quickly The symbol + appears if you press the button star(*) two times quickly The CODE you need to enter is the unique unlock code for your Nokia 6630 thank you very much..i hope this'll help..
to format the phone 1. turn off the phone 2. remove the sim and mem card 3. Press and hold '*', '3' and 'dial key' (all three at once) 4. Turn on the phone while holding three keys (you have to use both hands) this will format the phone.if it didn't work try again. 100% sure it will work. i'm also have 6630
Try this method, remove your memory card, then boot it again, if it didnt work you have to format it. Here are the steps. Turn off your phone, then press and hold *3 and the green or call button, while pressing and holding it, press the power button or power it on, wait until the logo of nokia appears before releasing the buttons. Hope this helps...
if it is a series 60 phone than try holding the following keys together (1);-green key(calling key)
(4);- on\off switch
keep holding them till it shows formatting the will take some time then
it will restart ur battery must be charged for this process
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
may be you do not close web and just switch to oher applications. this cause the current open application to run in background which consumes bettery! make sure to close applications properly.here is the tip "press and hold menu button, it will show list of opened application on top left of the screen, goto those applications and close them"
hope it will work!