a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if it is a series 60 phone than try holding the following keys together (1);-green key(calling key)
(4);- on\off switch
keep holding them till it shows formatting the will take some time then
it will restart ur battery must be charged for this process
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
may be you do not close web and just switch to oher applications. this cause the current open application to run in background which consumes bettery! make sure to close applications properly.here is the tip "press and hold menu button, it will show list of opened application on top left of the screen, goto those applications and close them"
hope it will work!
hi!! im firstname.lastname@example.org!! maybe ur fone has a virus!! first remove the mmc then try to open it again.,if the problems occur try to reformat it! first open the power-on then b4 the nokia logo out press the *, menu and 3 keypad to reformat your fone,dont release the kypad until the reformatting not end., email if theres a question about this., email@example.com