Well, i was wondering, what you mean by Eject, because we still want the codes on the game, but we can't because the AR is messed up a bit. Like okay. Pretend there is a Nintendo DS infront of you and a AR. But you have a game, lets say, animal crossing. Then you play it; Oh! But when you turn it on, the Start button is gone! so you Turn it off and then when it gets back to the menu, you see the start button and then you select it. But you wait a few min. then the screen turns black and doesn't turn on! :OO that's what my problem is. basiccly.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Okay, The WII is easily taken apart with a Smaller Tri-Wing bit. You are going to have to OPEN the drive and remove the game yourself. Or you can send it to a Over the Internet Company and have them remove it for you. I assure you it's super easy to do this yourself though and the tool is easily aquired from an Aco or homedepot.
There are two possible reasons why it won't work
1. You used may have used to many cheats at once which overloaded the Action Replay.
2. I have noticed that sometimes there are a few bad codes that cause the game to mess up and freeze when the Action Replay is used.
Happy Fixing :u)
Okay your motor that eject/retracts is malfuctioned your going to have to 1. replace the drive 2 have the motor repaired. You have really no other option then to take it into a sony atherised service center to have one of those 2 things done to it. Thanks
You gotta reset it. Hold A+B when DS is off, turn on while holding buttons, When nintendo does not liscense this product yadada etc. bit comes up hold START+SELECT while holding A+B aswell, when main screen appears let go! all done :D You loose all codes though -.-
if u dont have the ar cd, that's ok. you use the cd and ar cord to install the action replay code manager. if you go to a website like neoseeker or supercheats that has action replay codes posted, you can copy a code and then go to the ar code manager and add it to your codelist. i only use the code manager for really long cheats. you can still enter cheats manually to ur ar, but without the disk, you cant quickly put long cheats onto ur action replay. you can get an ar disk at walmart, target, or gamestop. sorry if this is too long, but i hope it helps.
it means your action replay game card reader is broken i will show you a way to make it work
1turn your ds on
2 go to codes menu
3select the codes you want
4now dont exit the code select menu
5 take out your ar
6 put in your game
7 press play
1) Open Code manager and insert your AR USB cord with the AR itself in the DS slot make sure the DS is off.
2) Turn on your DS so that on the PC screen the Code Manager is listing the Games already on the AR
3) Then when the games are on the screen decide what game you want to add codes to, Makesure there is a copy of that game in the Default code list with the cheats you already have on there if the game is not in a code list in the slot "My codelists" drag the game into a code list, What should happen is the top DS screen will say Reading, then the games master code same should be on the PC screen under the new box "Process"
4) On the code list where you have just dragged the game to the game should be in there open it up by clicking the little + next to it.
5) In that game file there should be all the cheats you have prevously added. right click on the game tile and hit add new cheat, Cheat details should appear so add a name and copy and paste the code then hit okay afterwards delete the file on the AR NDS code list and copy and paste the new one so that when it is open it will have all your old cheats and the new ones.
woah.that is simialar to my problem.i was registering pokemon platinum then my ar said please insert action replay then the bottom screen messed up.give the ar a little time.about 48 hours.if that is not working sorry