- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the filter can become clogged and restrict the water flow to the water dispenser and icemaker (i.e. water dispenses slow or small/hollow ice cubes). if the filter doesn't fix it then you either have a water supply problem or a faulty water valve. take the filter out and see if the water pressure increases out of the dispenser. if it does, you know its the filter. hope this helps.
Some refrig's , water goes to filter first , some thru water valve first and then the filter . On this model , it goes to the water valve first , then the filter .
1) never change the filter just because the light says to . Only replace when icecubes get small or when water flow from dispensor slows . A filter can last 6 mths- 1yr. and sometimes longer .
2) the resevoir is in the refrig section , behind the lower crispers
3) the water valve is probably the problem
hello from fixya,most important is the supply shut off the water undo where conects to the refer.put inside a bucket/pot and turn on water you should have a great flow.if ok there you could move to filter but the water valve could have a mineral blockage and is harder to test.you would have to undo the out put side of the chilled water then hit the water cradle.etc.. on the ice maker.also a thought.if ice small and water slow.may be filter if had good house supply.hope that helps.God blessyou house,tom