Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have changed cartridges and this does not work. However, I can scan and copy with this printer and send to my lexmark and it does ok. Once when I had it turned upside down a screw fell out....long one but don't think it fit in anywhere. E-mailed HP one time about it but the file they asked me to down load did not work with dial-up.
FIRST, make sure your paper supply is shoved back snugly. If that does not resolve your problem, unplug and delete the printer and reboot and plug it back in and reinstall it.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
I guess I had the same problem until some minutes ago. I’m using Windows
Vista Home Premium 2007, SP1, so if you have something else, try finding
equivalent settings on your own version:
(With your printer on and connected to your computer)
1. Make sure you don’t have any pending documents (i.e., in queue). If so, cancel/delete them
2. Go to “Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers”
3. Identify the printer you’re using (Marked with a green checkmark on Vista)
4. Put the cursor on the icon that represents your printer and right-click
5. Select “Properties”
6. Under the “General” tab, press the “Print Test Page” button
7. The test page should be printed out
8. If the problem reappears after a while, try unplugging the printer from the electric outlet (you don’t have to turn your computer off, nor to disconnect the USB cable to disengage the printer from the computer) and then turning the printer back on.
That solved my problem, at least for now. I hope this might work for you too.
Disclaimer: I came across this site by “accident”, when I was looking for a solution to my problem (I finally found it myself, anyway). Being that so, it’s probable that I won’t come back to follow this thread later, though I had to create an account to post all this.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
I find when the cartiridge stall message appears it is always a large print job (more than 15 pages). When it happens I find I have trouble deleting the print job form the queue as well.
When it the cartirdge stalls try doing the following in this order:
1) remove the usb cable
2) power off the printer
3) delete the job from the print queue, if it has trouble deleting the job go to 'RUN", type services.msc. Find Print Spooler right click and select restart.
4) Once Print Spooler service has restarted then delete job
5) power on printer
6) reconnect usb cable
I can mange to get another 10 pages out of it before I does it again.
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2011 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 31, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 12, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Mar 28, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z12 color InkJet
Dec 31, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3150 Printer
Apr 09, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 02, 2007 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
927 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: