Question about Gateway PC Desktops
0) Be sure that your wireless router is working properly
1) Check your wireless card on your computer
See the status of the card
>>My PC>> right click Properties >> Hardware >> Device Manager >> Network
2) Check if your card (if it is PCMCIA Card) was installed correctly, if not installed again.
if you dont have the driver, get the driver of your card from manufacturer website (D-link, etc)
3) If your card is built-in check be sure that the power button is ON
4) Check if you have some or your wireless network available
5) If not renew your ip address
6) If you see the network, select your network and connect.
Let me know how it is going
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2013 | PC Desktops
May 27, 2009 | PC Desktops
Dec 06, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 13, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 08, 2008 | PC Desktops
Sep 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 29, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 10, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 17, 2008 | Sony VAIO PCV-RS720G (027242658103) PC...
Apr 24, 2008 | PC Desktops
Nov 04, 2016 | Gateway DX4720-03 PC Desktop
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: