Question about Gateway Computers & Internet
0) Be sure that your wireless router is working properly
1) Check your wireless card on your computer
See the status of the card
>>My PC>> right click Properties >> Hardware >> Device Manager >> Network
2) Check if your card (if it is PCMCIA Card) was installed correctly, if not installed again.
if you dont have the driver, get the driver of your card from manufacturer website (D-link, etc)
3) If your card is built-in check be sure that the power button is ON
4) Check if you have some or your wireless network available
5) If not renew your ip address
6) If you see the network, select your network and connect.
Let me know how it is going
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | Linksys WRT110 Wireless Router
Jan 28, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Aug 31, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jun 23, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jun 15, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jan 11, 2009 | Linksys Ultra RangePlus Wireless Routr...
Oct 24, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Sep 16, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
Aug 11, 2008 | Linksys A+G WRT55AG Wireless Router
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!