Question about ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
HI ALL, TRYING TO FIX A PC FOR A FRIEND
It has no display when turned on, No beeps, Nothing. Is this motherboard failure?
These are few checks to carryout one after the other for troubleshooting purpose
1. The first thing check the power supply out with multimeter to make sure the power supply is outputting the required voltage especially to the motherboard otherwise it wont work.
2. If everything checks out continue to ensure that you are connect the power supply to the motherboard correctly.
3. Again, if the problems continues ensure that the the monitor is connected firmly to the motherboard, via whatever means it being connected.
4. Ensure that the cache battery on the motherboard is good again using a multimeter.
5. Secure some memory you know are working and place them within the motherboard and get it a try. Or, place the memory you are using within the working PC to see if they are working. Keep in mind that the memory modules should be compatiable, i.e. PC100 memory module within a motherboard tha use such memory.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2011 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Nov 05, 2010 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Oct 11, 2010 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
May 16, 2010 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
May 18, 2010 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Nov 22, 2009 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Sep 04, 2009 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Mar 31, 2009 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Jan 29, 2009 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: