My computer powers on but windows wont open i've teyed to open it in safe mode and start windows normally but windows freezes up 1-3 min. into the loading oh.... this message is on the computer when i open ( windows cant start because a hardware or software )
Boot from herin cd & go tomini xp after that go start ckeck disk & type the partion name 1 by 1 & enter. after the finish all partition restart windos & on normel mode it will b IN SHA ALLAH start working
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It sounds like it has a battery problem try this take off the battery and conect the power cord see if it turn on if not unplug everything the battery and the power cord press the power button for 10 seconds after that tey to plug everyhing back as normal and see if it work from now on you might be able to charge your battery and turn on you pc and finally see what you can do about the bootloop by using saafe mode you might need to do a system restore but not available on safe mide if you tuurn it on before select safe mode do this.
To perform a System Restore using Command Prompt:
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with Command Prompt. During the computer start process, press F8 key on your keyboard multiple times until the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, then select Safe mode with Command Prompt from the list and press ENTER.
. Next, type this line: rstrui.exe and press ENTER.
system restore using command prompt rstrui.exe
4. In the opened window, click 'Next'.
restore system files and settings
5. Select one of the available restore points and click 'Next' (this will restore your computer system to an earlier time and date).
select a restore point
6. In the opened window, click 'Yes'.
run system restore
7. If you are dealing with a ransomware infection, download and scan your PC with recommended malware removal software after restoring your computer to a previous date.
Note that in some cases, System Restore does not eliminate security infections - malicious programs can hide within restore points. After performing a System Restore, scan your computer with legitimate anti-spyware software.
Sounds like you've got an infection. You probably need to scan the computer. Have you tried booting up in safe mode and see if it freezes?
Turn the computer off, then hit the power button to turn it back on and immediately start hitting the F8 key until you see Safe Mode. Select Safe Mode and let it boot up. Safe Mode will look different than normal windows, the screen will be darker and the icons will be bigger, this is normal.
If it does not freeze then turn it off and hit the power button to turn it on again and immediately start hitting the F8 key until you see Safe Mode. This time scroll down until you see SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING. Select Safe Mode With Networking. This will give you internet connectivity. Download and Install MalwareBytes and run a QUICK SCAN.
Go to www.google.com and in the search box type:"Download cnet Malwarebytes" (without the quotes). Download andinstall malwarebytes from the sites download.cnet/malwarebytes. When thesite opens up click on the Green Download button on the left. Do notclick the Red Download button, that's junk. When it finishes installing the GuiInterface will open up with an offer to Accept a Trial Version orDecline. CLICK DECLINE you want the totally free version. Run aQUICK SCAN. As it scans, if it finds infections the number will be inred. When it finishes scanning, click SHOW RESULTS. A notepad textdocument will open up showing you the results. You can close the textdocument and go back to the Gui Interface where you will click REMOVE SELECTEDRESULTS. The objects will already be selected for you. When itfinishes removing the objects click ok and it will sometimes reboot yourmachine.
1. Turn the computer on or Restart the computer 2. Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Boot Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again. 3. Ensure that the Safe mode option is selected, not Repair Your Computer 4. Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode. 5. When you are finished with troubleshooting, close all programs and restart the computer as you normally would
If the computer boots into Safe Mode you can try disabling Startup Programs, one of these might be causing your computer to freeze. To do this follow these steps:
1 Press Start. Type msconfig into the search bar and press Enter. For XP, click on Run and type msconfig there.
when was the last time your computer worked fine? run system restore and choose a restore point prior to when the issue started. if no restore point is available, open run and enter 'msconfig', go to startup and disable unecessary startup programs. also open the prefetch folder and delete its contents. then restart your system. if it's still slow, i suggest you backup your files and reinstall windows. make sure that you operate the laptop on a flat surface to avoid any ventilation blockage. hope it'll help. good day. =)'
choose start windows in Safe mode, if it starts then everything will look big, don't worry about that for now. Then go to Start>accessories>system Tools>system restore and choose a date when you know that everything was working normally, when it has finished restoring the computer will restart. If asked choose start windows normally.