- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Program Personal Speed Dial Numbers: (Numbers
71 - 94 only. 1. Press the Feature button, then * 4 2. Enter the 2
digit code (71 - 94). that you want to assign to that phone number 3. Enter
the telephone number, then press the OK softkey 4. Display will show: "Entry
If the above doesn't work, try:
To Program Personal Speed Dial Numbers:
Press [Feature] [*] 
Enter a two-digit code from 71 to 94.
Specify the external line by pressing a line button, a line pool button, or
the intercom button. If you don't specify the external line, the system
automatically chooses a line for the call.
Dial the telephone number you want to program (up to 24 digits).
Record the code and number you have just programmed.
Your display circuit is broken, even if the LCD-panel,
seems to be ok the display is damaged.
This is a very common problem in phones.
The only way to fix this is to change the display.
You need a T-5 or 6 Torx Skrewdriver to do the job.
You can find displays for fair price at :
This is your solution! Please vote!
A problem with answering this question is first that the main SYSTEM keeps this info not the handset, so for the 3x8, 6x16, and 8x24 systems you can do the following (PROVIDED, the installer did not change the passwords to access).
Press FEATURE * * 2 6 6 3 4 4 Enter Password: 2 6 6 3 4 4 Display will read: " A. Configuration" Press: NEXT Display will read: "B. General Admin"
(NEXT is always the button on the right of your lines/extension list, 2nd button down from top.)
4. Press: SHOW Display will read: "1. Sys speed dial" (SHOW is one key up from NEXT) 5. Press: NEXT Display will read: "2. Names" 6. Press the SHOW Display will read: "Set names" 7. Press: SHOW Display will read: "Show set:__" 8. Enter the extension number of which you wish to change the name Display will read: "<##:name>" 9. Press the CHANGE softkey 10. Using the dial pad spell out the name Ex: If you need the letter K press the 5 key twice and then press # to confirm the letter. Continue until the entire first name is spelled. (note: you are limited to 7 characters) 11. Press: NEXT (if you fail to do this step, the name will not be saved!!!) 12. Press the RLS key
I may be mistaken however I think you have to be on a model M7310, T7316, or M7324 phone (there should be at least one usually at the main desk) in order to program I don't think you can directly do it from the T7208.
1. Press the Rls button then ** FEATURE 266344 (CONFIG)
2. Password is 23646 (ADMIN) The display reads Terminals & Sets
3. Press SHOW ans enter the Extension for which you want to enter a name.
4. Press SHOW, again
5. Press the NEXT key until the display reads NAMES at the top left corner.
6. The bottom right corner reads CHANGE, press the far right soft key.
7. To move from one letter to the next use the far right and far left soft keys or the # key.
8. When you are finished Press next.
9. Press the HEADING key to get back to TERMINALS & SETS and start again!
Navigation Keys: Line 1 = HEADING Speed Dial = SHOW
Line 2 = BACK Last No. = NEXT
This can only be done from the main handset and only one at a time. The Soft Keys are the three small buttons right bellow the screen.
I had this problem and finally found a number for Eschelon telecom (763 745 8000). This is what they had me do. Press the Speaker button and then enter 7732. This cleared the blinking light and inmail message. This happens when you receive an internal call and someone leaves you a message to call them back. Still can't figure out how to listen to the message. But this cleared the blinking light.
To Log Into System Programming: Press FEATURE * * 2 6 6 3 4 4 Enter Password: 2 6 6 3 4 4 Display will read: " A. Configuration"
Using the navigation keys, as displayed below, follow the next simple steps: Press: NEXT Display will read: "B. General Admin" Press: SHOW Display will read: "1. Sys speed dial" Press: NEXT Display will read: "2. Names" Press: SHOW Display will read: "1. Sys speed dial" Press: NEXT Display will read: "2. Names" Press the SHOW Display will read: "Set names" Press: SHOW Display will read: "Show set:__" Enter the extension number of which you wish to change the name Display will read: "<##:name>" Press the CHANGE softkey Using the dial pad spell out the name Ex: If you need the letter
K press the 5 key twice and then press # to confirm the letter.
Continue until the entire first name is spelled. (note: you are limited
to 7 characters) Press: NEXT (if you fail to do this step, the name will not be saved!!!) Press the RLS key
generic for all phones... the standard way to change the time and show it on screen is simply going to the settings and look for time settings... in here, you can actually change the time, the date , and the year and you can also change the time format form 12 hour to 24 hour.
Here is a link to the operating manual which may help. http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/KXT7720.PDF
with strange anomalies, it is sometimes best to clean the system.
Suggest you go back to factory default settings by unplugging each phone for about 10 seconds then re-connect. also with main phone switch off power for 10 seconds and switch back on.