Question about Sanyo PLC XP30 Multimedia Projector
When in use this projector is struggling to show white balance cues. Instead we see a dull yellow color. This projector is used in a church setting for Sunday worship. On a standard Powerpoint slide with a dark background and words in white, only about 20% of the words are in white, the other 80% of the slide is in the dull yellow color. Could this be an internal problem. A new bulb was installed about 5 weeks ago, and until October 19 is has been working fine. It's alomost as if this "color change" got bigger during the sevice on Oct 19.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem and the technician diagnosed as being caused by
a faulty Ballast which he said caused the bulb to fail. He didn't test
the bulb but his experience indicates that even if the bulb was not
blown it would have been stressed and it would only be a short time
before it fails completely.
When these fail there is no real reason for it it seems but it has been suggested that a probable cause could be not cleaning the filter, at least every six months. The result of a dirty filter would be overheating and this could be the cause of the failure.
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
depending on the size of the surface you are projecting on, and what the zoom capacity of your lens is, you probably only have one choice available to you, and that is to move your projector farther away from what you are trying to project onto.....
hope this helps!
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Hi There, Ive recently repaired my sanyo plc-sw30/35, Had many issues. Ive made the ful schematic available on my site http://www.entwan.netau.net/1_8_Repair-Schematics.html
This should help you.
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2016 | Sanyo PLC XU35 Multimedia Projector
Mar 16, 2012 | Sanyo FOR PLC-XE31
May 25, 2011 | Sanyo PLC XP30 Multimedia Projector
Feb 22, 2009 | Sanyo PLC XU35 Multimedia Projector
Mar 06, 2008 | Sanyo PLC-SU50 Multimedia Projector
May 11, 2017 | Sanyo PLC XP30 Multimedia Projector
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!