Question about HP DesignJet 750c plus InkJet Printer
I have a C7180 and keep getting 0xc18a0001 error message, i have been in touch with the out of warranty department of HP and they said throw it out and buy a new one, is there anything i can do?
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 03, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 16, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: