Question about Philips DCP855/37 Portable DVD Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Australian players are designed only to play Region 4 discs. United States discs are Region 1. It is illegal to change the Region code on a DVD player, so I can't tell you how to do it (ironically, it is the most frequently asked question about dvd players on Fixya.com - global world), but there are videos on YouTube that will show you how to do it - I would just enter "philips region code dvd" as your seacrh term. You won't find that exact model, but one of the codes in the video should work. Note that you will only be able to change the region code three times on a Philips - after that you will be locked out. So change it to Region 1 once, and never change it again.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
SOURCE: DVD DCP750
The rechargeable battery inside the unit is made by a company called Yuku out of Quongdong, China. It is a 3.7V double layer battery with (3) soldered connections. I have not found a replacement yet, but am still looking.
Even though the unit is new, it does not mean the battery has not gone beyond its expiration date, for chargability. Hence new unit, old battery.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
To change the region on the Philips dcp750
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Press the Right button on your remote control
4. Press the Right button on your remote control
5. Press the Right button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 5 button on your remote control
9. Press the 3 button on your remote control
10. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote control, change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2015 | Drills
Aug 03, 2008 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 15, 2010 | Philips DCP750
Apr 07, 2010 | Venturer PVS8380 Player
Mar 13, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2009 | Philips DCP750
May 19, 2009 | Philips DCP750
Dec 29, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Jun 09, 2009 | Philips DCP855/37 Portable DVD Player
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: