- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Contact nearest HTC service Center.
2. Call HTC support - Tall free Number - 1800113377
3. Find this software and install it.
4. formate your mobile with factory setting for that vist: www.htc.com login & get support with your model.
hi jigo123p, Vodafone will not be able to send you the setting via sms. You will have to call 111 or 9825098250 and ask them to tell you the settings and you will have to enetr them manually on your phone,
On your phone go to start> settings> connections> connections> add a new modem connection> Name = Vodafone gprs> modem type = Cellular line (gprs)> Next> Now enter the settings that vodafone customer care people gave you, manually