Question about Samsung ML 4600 Laser Printer
You,have an error on printer ,check all ,paper,cartridge,doors if all is ok, then you must to call a service man
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | 2006 Tata Indica LSi
May 01, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Feb 11, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 27, 2011 | HP Compaq dc7100 PC Desktop
Nov 15, 2010 | Minolta BIZHUBC351 Color Copier
Feb 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2009 | APC Back-UPS® XS 900 (BX900R) UPS System
Dec 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: