Question about Samsung ML 4600 Laser Printer
You,have an error on printer ,check all ,paper,cartridge,doors if all is ok, then you must to call a service man
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2014 | Printers & Copiers
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Feb 11, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
May 22, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 14, 2010 | Sharp AL 800 Copier
Nov 15, 2010 | Minolta BIZHUBC351 Color Copier
Feb 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: