Question about Konica Minolta DiALTA Di183F Copier
CAUSE: Adjustment mode 11 is not set to correct value.
SOLUTION: To set Adjustment mode 11 to proper value, perform the following:
1. Enter Tech Rep mode (Counter, Stop, 0, 0, Stop, 0, 1).
2. Press Stop and then Start. AJ- will display.
3. Enter 11 from the keypad.
4. Press Start. Current value will display.
5. Press Clear.
6. Enter a value of 1 from the keypad.
7. Press Start to save the setting.
8. Press Auto Reset to exit Adjustment Mode.
HOPE THAT HELP
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2015 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 14, 2013 | Konica Minolta MINOLTA BRAND DIALTA...
Dec 20, 2010 | Konica Minolta DiALTA CF910 Copier
Sep 24, 2010 | Minolta DiALTA Di183 Copier
446 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!