Question about Konica Minolta DiALTA Di183F Copier
CAUSE: Adjustment mode 11 is not set to correct value.
SOLUTION: To set Adjustment mode 11 to proper value, perform the following:
1. Enter Tech Rep mode (Counter, Stop, 0, 0, Stop, 0, 1).
2. Press Stop and then Start. AJ- will display.
3. Enter 11 from the keypad.
4. Press Start. Current value will display.
5. Press Clear.
6. Enter a value of 1 from the keypad.
7. Press Start to save the setting.
8. Press Auto Reset to exit Adjustment Mode.
HOPE THAT HELP
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2015 | Minolta Printers & Copiers
Aug 23, 2011 | Minolta DiALTA Di620 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 20, 2010 | Konica Minolta DiALTA CF910 Copier
Sep 24, 2010 | Minolta DiALTA Di183 Copier
435 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!