Which operating system u r using?If ur laptop have Windows Vista operating system then u go for recovery manager.That is in Start - Programs - Recovery Manager.In that recovery manager,u click on Recovery manager.and click on Next button.Its shows the software reinstallation page.There u select No and click on Next button.Its shows the Hardware reinstallation page.There u select Yes and click on Next button(Two times).Its shows the hardware drivers list.There u select the sound driver and reinstall it.after reinstallation process completed, u restart ur laptop.
If ur laptop have win XP operating system,then u first install UAA drivers and restart it.Next u install Audio drivers.Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the
following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp****** folder . Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
(Note:******* means driver number)
Try this and message me.
Feb 29, 2008 |
HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook