I m not getting options such as setting,file explorer, of model HTC P3300 etc ...just getting today...able to send msg,calls....but unable to listen music,recording,taking pahotos.
plz reply me with proper solution
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: not getting menus after clicking start
The phone requires a soft reset, Kindly use the stylus, and press the reset button located on the lower left side panel of the phone.
Check if that resolves the issue, otherwise a complete reset of the phone would be needed. That would erase all you files and phone numbers stored on the phone memory.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's as simple as that.
1. Enable bluetooth on your HTC phone.
2. Tap 'Start' > 'Internet sharing'.
3. From the 'PC connection' drop-down list, seletec 'Bluetooth PAN.'
4. Tap 'Connect'.
5. Enable bluetooth on your computer/laptop.
6. Go to 'Conenction Manager'.
7. Select 'Conenct via bluetooth'.
Both devices will be in sync now enabling you transfer data.
Make a free call your providor Airtel's Support helpline from your mobile and ask them to send the GPRS settings directly to your HTC P3300 You may have to just click on Save option when you receive the settings and restart your mobile. After that it should work fine.
It is very simple to activate gprs in the phone
1. talk to ur customer care, tell them to send GPRS settings, when u will get that, open that msg and when u will go for options then there is a option called "SAVE the settings"
2. Save that settings, it will automatically saved in the appropite place no need to bother about that.
3. now browse internet explorer and enter the proper url and here it is ready to serve.
Click on Start >> Settings >> Connection >> Connections >> create a new connection. Make sure that for select a modem (2nd option) you select the "Cellular Line (GPRS)" option instead of the default "Cellular Line" one and click on next. It will ask you for the access point name then.
You have to CID Unlock your phone forst before you put a new ROM file to it.
CID= Country ID locked, without unlocking you cannot use a different language , if it's locked you can only have portuguese inside and not english.
After CID Unlock use the desired ROM file which is the actuall software update with the language files.
You can find help and software to do it here: www.xda-developers.com on the forum.