Question about Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
First u should know:---
1. All Nokia Phone save the memory card password in its phone memory.
2. Card Password is saved in Memory*.dat file on phone memory.
Now the process to know ur password
1. if u have file explorer in ur phone, search the above file and transfer it to PC
2. or U can use MobiMB Mobile Media Browser to get this file
3. In pc u open that file with Notepad. U see ur password.
Most easy trick to remove card password:--
In Market A card password removing device is available at 200 Rs. It is operate by 9 volt battery or USB.
It is also a card reader. U can remove password from all types of memory card from this device.
I think it is a good device for all also have value of money.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Mar 05, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 17, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 10, 2009 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2009 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jul 09, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!