Question about Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
First u should know:---
1. All Nokia Phone save the memory card password in its phone memory.
2. Card Password is saved in Memory*.dat file on phone memory.
Now the process to know ur password
1. if u have file explorer in ur phone, search the above file and transfer it to PC
2. or U can use MobiMB Mobile Media Browser to get this file
3. In pc u open that file with Notepad. U see ur password.
Most easy trick to remove card password:--
In Market A card password removing device is available at 200 Rs. It is operate by 9 volt battery or USB.
It is also a card reader. U can remove password from all types of memory card from this device.
I think it is a good device for all also have value of money.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Mar 05, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 17, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 10, 2009 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2009 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jul 09, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!