Question about Whirlpool AWM5125/1 Front Load Washer
Where is the pump on my wfs107aw whirlpool washing machine
IMPORTANT: Read thoroughly. DO NOT add detergent or other laundry products to this cycle.
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. If the bad odour persists, repeat the procedure 1 or 2 more times. This may be necessary if this is the first time you have run this cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
8. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly.
To maintain the washer freshness:
1. Use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
2. Leave the door open after each cycle to for better ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
3. Use warm / hot water in your machine unless the fabric you are washing requires cold.
4. Use the correct amount of fabric softener.
5. If your laundry room is damp, use a dehumidifier.
6. Clean the door seal of visible residue.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Sep 27, 2010 | Whirlpool GHW9400SU Front Load Stacked...
Jan 15, 2010 | Estate TAWX700JQ Top Load Washer
Dec 09, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Dec 05, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jan 10, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Oct 03, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 24, 2006 | Whirlpool AWM6120 Front Load Washer
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!