Question about Apple iPod nano
Hey i was tryna download music onto my ipod wen i think i accidently erased my music an now thys other stuff jus comes on my screen then it turns off....
wot should i do??
To restore your your library and get your songs back follow these steps:
1. Click on the Windows button
2. Go to computer
3. Go to HP (C:)- your C Drive
4. Go to users
5. Click on your name
6. Click on music
7. Click on iTunes.
8. Click on iTunes music
9. All your music should appear in folders.
10. Click on your first folder, hold shift, and then click on your last folder (folders will be highlighted).
11. Right click and go to import.
12. All of your songs will be sent to your library.
I hope this helps. Please rate my solution.
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Go to itunes and reset it, your music can be updated again from itunes if you alaready have a library there. You serial number is on the back of the ipod
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 12, 2010 | Apple iPod nano MP3 Player
Nov 18, 2009 | Apple iPod nano MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 21, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 14, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 20, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Nov 02, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: