Question about Computers & Internet
It looks that the battery pack finished its life, you might replace the battery pack.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
You may have a bad DC connection:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Dec 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Dec 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jun 04, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
May 29, 2017 | AVG Computers & Internet
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!