Question about Graco Baby Gear

1 Answer

Need to obtain the name of this particular model of stroller to try and find accessories and/or missing parts

Model # 6929KY (there is a space after the number and then "JJ"). Serial # 0101010648. It also says "Lite Rider/Barkley" on the back lower frame.  I bought this stroller used and in excellent condition. It has a sage green frame; the seat cover fabric print is a type of plaid, sage green and creme, with a picture of bear reading to a rabbit in the head rest area; a blue train car on a track is also in this small printed scene...this is the only bear print anywhere on the fabric. The canopy is the same plaid on the top, outer side...Inside lining the canopy is a totally different print...creme background, with the following print: rabbit in a white onesie, red, yellow and blue train cars, a yellow train engine, a red lollie pop, and train tracks. The stroller collapses by a release mechanism in the stearing handle, and does have a parent tray that houses a deep recessed area for two drinks and storage area. It looks like there was a cover or lid that is missing...Would like to to obtain one. Also on the back lower side of the canopy is a creme colored mesh storage area. I cant find anything online re: used Graco strollers and replacement parts.  I'm needing the lid or cover for the parent tray (in the sage green) and also I was wondering if there was a snap on feeding tray that goes with this model stroller. This stroller looks like it was designed for it. Any other accessories? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 9 Answers

Call the company directly. They carry many parts and you need only the numbers you already have. Good luck!

Posted on Oct 25, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My strollers from like 2008 is there a recall and where can i find the toy that snapa on the tray. I likw to order it but how much. The tirea are flat now hope theres no recall thanx

With all hardware, be it a stroller or TV, you need to list the brand and the model number.

Google the brand name plus the term "stroller toy" and sift through the results. If the stroller had a special name, you might find an old advertisement for it and a picture of the toy you seek or be able to find the stroller on Google much faster.

Ebay might have a total replacement for the stroller and the toy. As car companies are only required to keep parts for a car for 10 years, I seriously doubt a stroller producer has kept a toy for a 2008 model stroller on the shelf for 7 years, awaiting someone needing a replacement toy. You are more likely to stumble up on a complete unit on ebay. That said, Ebay DOES have sellers of stroller parts. IF you know the stroller brand, they might list the toy as a part!

But forget my logic. After all, a stroller producer might be using the same tray of a variety of models. So go to the manufacture's website to see if there are replacement parts.

Aug 11, 2015 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Have lost the inside mixer can you help

Hi; Are you referring to the attachments or the bowl?

Anyway, check your owner's or user's manual to the particular appliance you should have a breakdown of the parts in diagram form along with a list naming replacement parts you may need to get.

It should also have customer and tech support phone numbers if not a website address for the same purpose.

In absence of the manual, you can try obtaining a manual online by 'Googling" the model name and number to your appliance or visit the manufacturer's web site.

Since you did not mention the name and model number to your food mixer, I am unable to offer further assistance.

Mar 15, 2015 | Food Mixers

1 Answer

Need appliance cord for ge perculator

To obtain spare parts or accessories for GE housewares or appliances, call GE Customer Assistance:

1-877-207-0923 (U.S.) or 1-877-556-0973 (Canada)

Have the model number and product name ready for the operator to assist you. The model number can be found on the front page of your manual and on the bottom of your appliance.

Jan 28, 2012 | Lands Phones

1 Answer

I can't seem to find the Maxi Cosi Infant Car Seat Adapters for the Quizzy Buzz stroller. Could you please tell me where to get them? Thank you!

I could be mistaken, however, I believe the brand in question is called, "Quinny." If it is a "Quinny" stroller, you can find accessories for the "BUZZ" model on its website as listed below:

Adapter for OnBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat is listed as an option for a car seat accessory for the particular model you are searching for.

Here are some links to online vendors:

Jun 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I need a replacement pin for the wheel on a Quinny freestyle 4. Im missing one. Pls help.

Good Evening

The Quinny Freestyle 4 was discontinued in the UK some time ago so we're unable to obtain spare parts for this model any more.

What country are you in?

May 19, 2011 | Quinny Baby Gear

2 Answers

Need male seat belt connectors for Kolcraft

No, I do not need your assistance at this moment. I was able to contact the manufacturer and was able to obtain the replacement part. Thank you for your assistance regarding this matter.

Sep 01, 2009 | Kolcraft Baby Gear

1 Answer

Model Number on my Evenflo On My Way Travel System - Need Cover

My used Evenflo On My Way travel system model number for the stroller is 4951F7. The model number on the car seat is 4951F7P2.
Question for you - Is there a front tray to snap on when not using the car seat? Mine is missing that part. Thanks.

Feb 23, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...

2 Answers

I need a tray for the Eddie Bauer Stroller Model # 01-741-MBP

well, I know of a phone number for you to call to get a part replacement with Eddie Bauer.
If your stroller is under warranty, they will cover the tray cost, if not you will have to pay for it.
The number is 1-800-544-1108.
They will need your strollers model number, which is on a label on the stroller itself, possibly on the side of the seat interior. It should start with a 01 in the number.
Also on that label will be a 6 digit date code, they will need that as well. This may have 2 letters at the end, but those aren't needed.
When you call they will automatically ask your name, ph. number and address. The phone number is what you will use if you have to call again as your record number.
Hope this helps, and let me know if this isn't what you were looking for.
Good day!

Nov 12, 2008 | Baby Gear

5 Answers

Cosco stroller replacement parts

Hi, Cosco stroller replacement parts can be found at amazon, take a look here: Amazon com cosco stroller parts. I hope this was helpful. Cheers

Jul 25, 2008 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I need a tray for the Eddie Bauer Stroller Model # 01-741-MBP

Need a replacement part?
To obtain a replacement part for one of our products, please call Consumer Relations at 1-800-544-1108. We?ll get the replacement part out to you as soon as possible.

If you prefer, please feel free to contact us via:

Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
P.O. Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609

Fax: 1-800-207-8182

Phone: 1-800-544-1108
(7 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST Monday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST on Fridays)

Apr 06, 2008 | Eddie Bauer C01078EBL Light Weight...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

320 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Graco Baby Gear Experts

Joyce Nokleby

Level 2 Expert

70 Answers

Douglas Dinnebeil
Douglas Dinnebeil

Level 2 Expert

211 Answers

Dennis Crouse

Level 2 Expert

34 Answers

Are you a Graco Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides