- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Undo the popper on the shoulder harness pad. Slide the pad down the length of the shoulder harness strap. Unhook the metal D ring. Feed the short length, low down anchor point back in behind the seat fabric. Bring the longer length, higher up anchor point out at the desired height. Re-attach the D ring. Adjust the harness straps accordingly. Slide harness pad back up shoulder harness and re-attach popper.
Go to www.quinny.com and select the country you're in; You can then view the Quinny Senzz model and download a replacement instruction manual which will show how to adjust the harness. If you're not sure, visit your local Quinny retailer and ask them to demonstrate for you.
it has a free style harness it does not attact to anything look on the site if you havr any ? this feature is on all of the strollers it is so the baby can move but still can be held in and be safe. i hope this has helped
1) There are harness anchors (metal clips) located on the bottom of the seat. Push these up through the slot to the front of the seat on both sides. To do this, you will need to pull them toward you, and then turn the anchors to fit through the slots.
2) You should be able to remove the bottoms of the straps at this point. Remove them, then pull the tops of the straps through the slots. (You will need to remove the buckles during this process.)
3) Slide the straps through the slot you need for the correct harness height.
4) Replace the buckles in the correct positions.
5) Replace the bottoms of the straps into the harness anchors.
6) Push the harness anchors through the padding and back into the bottom of the seat. Clip into place.