a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The "1.3m - oo" is the focus range at that focal length - 1.3 meters to infinity. If the scenery is not close up on the screen, you have activated the function which shows a zoomed-out view on the screen to help you find your subject, in case you lost it when zoomed in. When you depress the button to take the picture, the lens quickly zooms back in again to the right place. Read about it in the camera manual :)
Hi there the question is not much clear. But i will inform you 1st the if you connect the USB with camera you can't operate the camera for photo taking . So zoom not working. But if you mean that as normally when you try to click photo with out USB connection but that time zoom or lens not working then try to do this.
Please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success.
Hi Jim, Have you tried resetting all settings on the camera? On a Sony camera, it is called "initialize". The initialize setting is found by going to the menu, and tabbing down until you find an option called either "reset settings" or "initialize settings" and then confirm it. Many times that will fix the issue, in case something has either been enabled/disabled on accident, or the software is sticking (which happens from time to time)
I have contacted nikon servicing centre and they requested to see the camera, they didn't tell me what the fault was but they managed to fix it they charged me £ 190 but at least I have my camera back and is working fine...