Question about Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I replaced the black ink cartridge, it charged, I performed nozzle check, clean nozzle, alignment. But it still prints blank pages.
If the Nozzle Check Pattern page prints correctly and completely, the problem may lie within your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer.
To remove and install only the Printer Driver for your CX6600, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to START then SETTINGS and click on CONTROL PANEL ( START and CONTROL PANEL in Win XP) and double-click ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.
2. To remove the printer portion select EPSON PRINTER SOFTWARE and click on REMOVE. Ensure the correct printer model is selected on the uninstall utility.
3. Click OK and follow the prompts. If asked to confirm removal of any personal settings or shared files, click YES or OK.
4. Once the components are removed, power off your unit and disconnect the USB cable.
1. Go to http://support.epson.com
2. Under Welcome to Epson Support click on ALL-IN-ONES and select FLATBED and then your Stylus model name. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select WINDOWS.
3. Download the most current driver for your printer and operating system.
4. Follow prompts through survey and license agreement and downloading will begin. When prompted, choose to SAVE this file; SAVE it to your desktop so it is easy to find.
5. Once download is complete, close your internet browser. To install simply double-click the file you downloaded and follow the prompts.
6. Do not reconnect the unit until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer. Installation should complete automatically.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2015 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 All-in-one -...
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 19, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 16, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 20, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
608 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!