Question about Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Can't give you the service manual due to legal reasons but you can check on copytech.com and see if you can get one one there. The service doesn't really tell you how to do it either so I can tell you how to do it:
1) Press user tools/counter.
2) Press file transfer.
3) Enter the workgroup name under domain.
4) Exit out to go to Key OP tools.
5) Look for address book management.
6) Select new program.
7) Give it name (name of person or computer)
8) Select File.
9) Select Browse
If it worked you should see computers displayed on the screen. If you don't see any, follow the troubleshooting suggestions below:
For you workstations:
1) Make sure you have a shared folder on each computer that allows for access to all users (or everyone).
2) Each computer needs to be accessed by a user id and password. You will need to type them into the copier.
3) No computer should have any firewalls turned on. Firewall control must be done on the router. Windows Firewall software needs to be disabled from each workstation. You may need to get into administration settings of each workstation to disable it permanently.
4) Certain versions of Norton sottware can block communication regardless or weather or not the firewall is on or not. If that's the case it will have to be disabled to get to work.
5) File and printer sharing should be turned on each workstation.
I do these for customers on a regular basis. I had to find a lot of this out on my own. Hopefully this will help you out.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio 2045 2035 Nvram B022-9590 -...
Dec 24, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio 2035 Copier
Nov 01, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2035 Copier
Jul 19, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2035 Copier
Nov 04, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 2035 Copier
Jul 19, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 2035 Copier
Apr 01, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 2035 Copier
May 27, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
502 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!