After you download music from a CD and disconnect from computer the player will reset itself after that when you turn it back on the music will be playing but it's on pause when you push pause to play you get a message saying to sync files. I Have tried to reset to factory default settings that dosn't help either. what say you now.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
most of the mp3 players are recognized without installation cd itself. please answer me the following questions 1. are you using your mp3 player for the first time in your computer or you uninstalled the software and lost the cd .
2. what happens (or shown )in the screen of the player when you connect the device to your pc
you can use your regular player on your computer. This mp3 player does not require any additional software. To upload music to your mp3 player, just go to "my computer > sansa player > and copy the mp3 there
Follow these steps to drag-and-drop music files to your Sansa player:
1. Connect your Sansa player to your computer.
2. Open Windows Explorer.
3. Double-click on your Sansa player.
4. Double-click Internal Memory if you are using WMP 11 or double-click
Media if you are using WMP 10.
5. Drag and drop music files from your computer to the Sansa player’s MUSIC
You don't need external software for the m240, everything should be on the player, check that when the USB is connected that is says MSC if you are having problems with the connection otherwise if you have a different problem or can be more specific, let me know
open up windows media player and select copy to disk or device then drag you r songs to the right side of the screen and then on the left select the bar and find sandisk sansa m240 and then click the copy button