CAN'T ACCESS ACCOUNT ; PASSWORD NOT WORKING , QUESTION NOT ANSWER NOT ACCEPTABLE ( EVIDENTLY) I don,t know whom I am married to,because I did,nt meet her where & when I thought . Plus my password & address are already taken .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Select one of the following. You will probably have to do this twice because you forgot both username and password.
What's the problem you are experiencing? Looks like you need some help? Let us help you find a solution. What's the problem you are experiencing?
I forgot my password
My password doesn't work
I forgot my Yahoo! ID
My account may have been compromised Answer a few questions and we'll email you your ID We need to match all the information below with our account records to locate a Yahoo! ID. Alternate Email Address This is the primary alternate email address on your Yahoo! account. Birthday
Country of Residence
Postal Code If you don't have an alternate email address for them to email you instructions you may go to gmail.com or myway.com and create one
Ymail is part of Yahoo Mail. In order to provide users with more combinations for email addresses, Yahoo introduced another email extension called Ymail. Ymail accounts look like email@example.com. Ymail allows users whose desired email address was already taken to create their desired address and still have all the same features as Yahoo Mail. Accessing a Ymail account is quick and easy and can be done from any web browser.
1. Create a Ymail account, if you don't already have one. Open a browser window and type "http://mail.yahoo.com" and click "Sign Up" under "Don't Have a Yahoo ID?" section. Fill in the appropriate information in each blank in section 1. This section is for your name, gender, birthday and location. In section 2, choose a Yahoo ID/email address. In the drop down box beside the email address text box, choose "ymail.com." Press "Check" to see if the email address is available. If it's not available for use, choose another address, but keep the "ymail.com" domain the same. Choose two security questions in section 3. This are necessary in case you forget your password. The alternate email address is optional. Type in the security code at the bottom of the screen and press "Create My Account."
2. Open a browser window and type "http://mail.yahoo.com" to access the Ymail login screen.
3.Type your full email address in the "YahooID" box. Be sure to include the "@ymail.com" or the address will not be recognized. Using the full address distinguishes Ymail accounts from Yahoo or Rocketmail accounts.
4. Type your password in the "Password" box. Your password is case sensitive. Press "I Can't Access My Account" if you've forgotten your password. You can either have the password sent to another email address or change it altogether after answering the security questions you set up during the account creation process.
5. Press "Sign In" to access the Ymail account.
Create Email Newsletterswww.iContact.com
Email marketing to fit your needs. Start a Free 30-Day Trial Today.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya.com
Don't panic, yahoo has a password retrieval process. Just go to mail.yahoo.com and click on "I can't access my account" -> "I forgot my password" -> put your ID and then answer to the questions that yahoo asks you.
Hopefully you remember the answer to these security questions (these answers were defined by you when you created your account).
Hi. There's other way to recover your password to your email account. You can change your alternate email account if you can login to our email account which you forgot your password. It is better to create new email account with regards to your problem. One more thing, you can recover your password if you still know your answer to your security question to your email account.
1. Double click the link above 2. Click the word "I can't access my account." 3. Choose I forgot my password. 4. Click Next. 5. Enter your yahoo id 6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code. 7. Click Next 8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration 9. Click next 10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above; 11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code; 12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account.
The problem you face is understood. Please use the I can't access my account link and try the options given so that yahoo will help to recover your password. (Select the "I Forgot My password" option) You must have set some security questions and answers when you created the account. Please answer these questions and yahoo will help you to reset your password.
We cant recover Your password and send it by email because it is unethical. Please let me know if this works. Cheers!!!
do you remember your alternate email address to firstname.lastname@example.org? if so then click on this link and follow the steps... https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?stage=fe100&src=ym&intl=us&done=http://mail.yahoo.com&partner= after you are done then go and check your alternate email address for the password reset link...
if you don't remember the alternate email address then check the "I can't access any of the above" to direct you to the secret questions. answer then and then you can be able to make a new password! and then you can have full access to your email again! if nothing works and you need farther help... you can email me at email@example.com and if i was you, i would ask fixya.com to remove this question...because it has your email address in it...which gives hackers a better access to your email!! Good Luck!!!