- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The toner is not adding correctly into the developing assembly.
1) If toner hopper is overfilled, the toner motor worm gear splits as a result of the hopper becoming packed tight.
2) Sometimes the worm gear splits under normal use.