- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. take off the door hinge screws,
2 take off the two opposite the hinge
3. lift the door up and out
4. graqb the slim side walls on either side of the door way
turn them in and pull the whole panal tword you
5. once you have the door cowel off, you should see two top dogs screwed down with 2 5/16
romove those and the dogs
6. with the top dogs off you should be able to lift the top, like the hood of your car
7. once the top is up , you will have access to the tumbler top and the screws for the fins should be right on top
Refer to pages 5-2 and 5-3 of the manual below (Should be similar to yours) to
see how to expose the drum by lifting the top of the machine. Then turn
drum very slowly and only until the screw holes for the missing fins
are within your reach. Most of these dryers have two sizes of fins make
sure you order the right one if you need to replace them.
Refer to pages 5-2 and 5-3 of the manual below to see how to expose the drum by lifting the top of the machine. Then turn drum very slowly and only until the screw holes for the missing fins are within your reach. Most of these dryers have two sizes of fins make sure you order the right one if you need to replace them.
most maytag dryers have push type clips that hold the top to the front. look between the top and front with a light and find them about 3-4 inches from the outer edges. once you get the top up then there will be screws that hold the drum baffles to the drum. just put a new screw in them and all will be ok. no need to replace them, just use new screws.
you should be able to Open the top of the Dryer, from front to back, U might need to pry the front corners up with a flat tip screw driver. It should hinge to the back, to expose the Tub... Hope this Helps U...
Red silicone glue will not hold the "fin" under operation. You will have to access the outside of the drum to reattach the fin Avoid removing the drum unless you have the equipment to re-install the bushing that holds the drum. Make sure you disconnect the power and gas.